~The words of the Battlefield of my Mind, and the Ache of my Heart~

Thank You Abba for your merciful love,
Thank You Jesus that you shed your blood for me,
Thank You Holy Spirit that you are with me always.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

ABANDONED AGAIN!

Picture: So Blessed, back at Mile 88 beach again. God you are So GOOD!



Well, all I know is that I am exactly where I am suppose to be, and God is doing a mighty work of revival. He has called us people, square pegs, who have spent our life trying to fit into round holes, to this school of circuit riders. We have the most incredible leadership and students here, there is such a variety of personalities and cultures here, and it is so cool. I am in awe that God has allowed me to come here and be with 300 likeminded staff and students. We all have one thing in common, this radical love for Jesus, and this crazy desire to reach lost souls and fulfill the great commission. I am so blessed that God has allowed me to come here, be a part of this, and learn from such phenomenal disciples who walk in incredible obedience to the Lord. I am in awe of God's mercy and grace, I don't deserve this, but here I am.

I constantly feel that Gods eyes are searching the globe for anyone who will turn their attention to Him, even if only for a moment, He reaches down, shows His radical love in such a way that is life altering, and then He consumes you with His desire, and uses your passion to change the world.

I feel God saying “You want to know why I chose you? Because you want to change the world and so do I”.

I love being totally abandoned and totally unequipped for what God is calling me to do! It is true freedom! Following Jesus is so much Fun!

God is God everywhere! The Holy Spirit is moving everywhere and anywhere! It is so awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alicia - would you mind praying for Kyle's uncle and aunt for us? His aunt tried to kill herself a week ago, and his uncle didn't know what to do. She's doing a lot better now, but was in a coma for four days. But his uncle, who is a firm non-believer, asked his catholic sister to pray for them - and the next day she woke up! PTL!!! (Praise the Lord)!! He's beginning to think there is a God after all, so please hold him up in prayer as Kyle and I continue to witness to him and her through this unfortunate time! Thanks : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I would love to pray. Thanks for asking! Blessings

    ReplyDelete