~The words of the Battlefield of my Mind, and the Ache of my Heart~

Thank You Abba for your merciful love,
Thank You Jesus that you shed your blood for me,
Thank You Holy Spirit that you are with me always.

Monday, July 12, 2010

The World Broke Me



The world broke me. I do not know how I let it happen, I thought I had all angles covered, I thought I could not be any more broken, yet I find myself broken in new ways, completely unafraid, free from suffering, and filled with God’s love. He says it is okay, I am here, your soul is broken, but I am here grieving with you, you can choose to drift down the river in your grief, or you can choose to anchor your boat and sit and enjoy My presence. It is a season of Restoration for you; I am here to Restore you. Oh Lord, how you have drawn me gently to my knees, I can not cry, yet somehow you have brought me to tears, by this I know, You are here, not only grieving with me, but taking my pain and grieving for me, I feel the presence of Your Spirit, it is so wonderful, yet so overwhelming.

1 comment: