~The words of the Battlefield of my Mind, and the Ache of my Heart~

Thank You Abba for your merciful love,
Thank You Jesus that you shed your blood for me,
Thank You Holy Spirit that you are with me always.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Has The Storm of My Heart Finally Ended?...


...Or is this just the eye of the hurricane?

I want to share more of my heart again in this journal, I want others to read about my journey in hopes of encouraging them in theirs. I have been through so much in such a short time, so much I didn't understand, I could not even formulate words to write it. I was afraid to share in case I seemed too crazy, too eccentric, or too radical. My heart burns with my love for the Lord and I am never sure how to share it. In person, my 'humanness' always seems to get in the way, my insecurities or my selfish desires. It is from that place that I realized I must go back to what I can do well, I can write, it's not perfect, but it is the best way I can express my heart.

I am going to try to be as honest as possible in these writings, I want to truly express what I am walking through with the Lord, in hopes that the Father's Love may show through everything I write, even the hurts, sorrows, brokenness, anger, bitterness, confusion and chaos. As much as I try to hide from those things, they are in fact, a part of this life, and I will endure them for a time until eternity, when I will never experience any of those things ever again. It is time for me to head out on the road again and I await the Lord's instructions.

The Lord has given me a title for this next season, which by the Lord's grace may be a book one day...He called it "Choosing to Be Chosen". We all have an eternal purpose, and I pray as I seek the Lord in mine, that you too may find yours.

Love Always,

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment