~The words of the Battlefield of my Mind, and the Ache of my Heart~

Thank You Abba for your merciful love,
Thank You Jesus that you shed your blood for me,
Thank You Holy Spirit that you are with me always.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Hug from the Lord




Something has shifted today,
It feels like spring,
not only in the natural with
the shining sun,
but in my heart,
has the season finally changed?
From a long cold lonesome
dark winter,
into a fresh new spring?
Is this a taste of the season to come?

I asked the Lord for
a hug,
a hug so filled with love
that my entire being would
be overflowed with warmth
and deep love.

I have no one here to
give me that kind of love
So the Lord himself,
Came to me in my
restless sleep,
my confusing dreams
and gave me a hug.

So filled with His
great love,
I woke up,
and felt in love,
I don't remember the
last time I felt
that way, maybe once,
perhaps never,
perhaps as a child,
innocent
of the worlds ugliness.

I asked the Lord for
many things yesterday,
12 pages worth to
be exact,

But Him and His ways,
He came to show me who
He is,
Above everything else,
He is LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment