~The words of the Battlefield of my Mind, and the Ache of my Heart~

Thank You Abba for your merciful love,
Thank You Jesus that you shed your blood for me,
Thank You Holy Spirit that you are with me always.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ballad - First Line of Defense Called



I’m ready,
365 days
Of counting the cost,
As far as I am able to see,
The price I will pay to continue on the journey with Jesus
To gain nothing of this world,
But to see Kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven.

Oh Lord,
Please show me heaven,

I ignore the battle in my mind
And listen to the spirit.
I hear,
It’s time,
It’s time to Go,

My Father see’s me,
He says I’m beautiful,
My Father knows me,
He’s counted every hair on my head,
My Father never leaves me,
He’s sent His comforter to fill every empty place,
My Father never forsakes me,
Because His love never fails,
I am His Daughter,
Daughter of the King

He covers us with the blood of Jesus,
He clothes us in armor,
Helmet of Salvation,
Breastplate of Righteousness,
Belt of Truth,
Sandals of the Gospel of Peace,
The Shield of Faith
And the Sword,
Of the Spirit,

Every moment matters,
We are trained for war,
We are strong,
In body,
In mind,
In spirit,
Because our God is
The Great
I AM

We will be Strong,
We will be Courageous,
We will have Faith,
We are covered in Grace,
Clothed in Righteousness,
Walking with the feet,
The hands,
The voice,
The dance,
The heart,
Of Our,
King Jesus.

We are Ready
We Will Go
I Will Go,
To prepare the way of our Coming King.
Jesus,

He is the Call,
He is the Way,
He is the Light,
He is the Truth,
Our hearts are one with His,
Now
And Forever More.

We love you Lord,
We live to honor you,
We give our lives fully to you,
Take it all,
Leave no bone dry,
Fill us with your living water,
As we serve your Holy Name,
As we honor and glorify you,
In all that we do

Keep our eyes fixed,
On the one and only true God,
King of Kings and Lord of Lords,
We put no other before you,
Our hearts are burning,
A Holy fire,
To make the way for the King,
Lord, let your Glory fall,
That all would be saved,
That all would know your love

We love you,
We love you Lord,
Let our lives be a pleasing sacrifice to you,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment