~The words of the Battlefield of my Mind, and the Ache of my Heart~

Thank You Abba for your merciful love,
Thank You Jesus that you shed your blood for me,
Thank You Holy Spirit that you are with me always.

Friday, March 30, 2012

I'm Not Lost...


I’m Not Lost…

I’m not lost,
Why can’t you see?
I’ve found the greatest thing worth living for!
I’ve found the secret key to unlock every chain!
His name is Love,
His name is Wisdom,
His name is Power,
His name is Hope,
His name is Kindness,
His name is Longsuffering,
His name is Patience,
His name is Joy,
His name is Peace,
His name is Jesus.

He took me,
When I was nothing,
And He made me new
He took my dirt stained ashes,
And created a glorious garden!

Why must you continue to push me towards happiness?
Don’t you see that I’ve found it?
Don’t you see that my joy is in my heart and cannot be stolen from me?
Why would I look for happiness in this world?
When I’ve already found the only thing worth giving my life for?
I would endure the hardships over and over again,
If it would help you see,
If it would help you know,
The Peace that I have found.

I was naïve to think that the world would understand,
This joy in Jesus,
If I had studied the scriptures studiously,
I would have seen more clearly,
That Jesus, fully human and fully God
Was rejected by man,
If I had paid attention, I too would have seen,
That to follow Jesus,
Would lead to the same fate for me.

How could I be so silly to think,
That following Jesus would be understood
By those eyes that are blind,
and the ears that cannot hear.
What love is greater than that of our Heavenly Father?
That no matter what it takes,
No matter the offense,
It is a love that leads to an eternal life,
With King Jesus

There is no greater purpose in which to live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment