~The words of the Battlefield of my Mind, and the Ache of my Heart~

Thank You Abba for your merciful love,
Thank You Jesus that you shed your blood for me,
Thank You Holy Spirit that you are with me always.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Praise you in the Morning Lord!


Lift up your eyes, discouraged one,
The Lord your help will be;
New Strength will come from Him who said,
"For rest, come unto Me." - Anon

The Lord really touched my heart with this, this morning.
Lord, each time you weed my heart and put the roots deeper it is painful, but I am full of Thanksgiving that in your mercy and grace you care enough to discipline me and teach me your ways so that I may know you more, be completely dependent on your ways and live life abundantly. I love you Lord. Amen
Psalm 119:65-72

65. You have dealt well with your servant,
O Lord, according to your word,
66.Teach me good judgment and knowledge,
for I believe in your commandments,
67.Before I was afflicted I went astray,
but now I keep your word.
68. You are good and do good;
teach me your statues.
69. The insolent smear me with lies,
but with my whole heart I keep your precepts;
70. their heart is unfeeling like fat,
but I delight in your law.
71. It is good for me that I was afflicted,
that I might learn your statutes.
72. The law of your mouth is better to me
than thousands of gold and silver pieces.

May God Bless your day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment