~The words of the Battlefield of my Mind, and the Ache of my Heart~

Thank You Abba for your merciful love,
Thank You Jesus that you shed your blood for me,
Thank You Holy Spirit that you are with me always.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Cry out for the Sound of Heaven


[petition to the Lord]

Oh Lord,
I am not worthy
I am not worthy
To receive your call
To follow you
To know you in intimacy
To praise you as Highest King
Lord of Lords,
King of Kings,

You have made me worthy,
By your Grace,
By the Blood of Jesus,
How you love me so,
How you come and
Cleanse me from my sins
You wash away all the
Stains and ugliness,
You lead me beside still waters
You restore my soul
You make all things new

I am not worthy to be yours
I am not worthy to suffer for you
I sell my birthright for a piece of food
Lord you have so much mercy on me

Lord, your name
Is above all names
You are the one
To be exalted above all else
Just a taste of your power
Is more than we can bare

Lord do away with the performers
Call forth your worshippers,
Do away with the music of Lucifer
We call forth the music
Of the throne of God,
Send your heavenly messengers
To the saints,
That we may bare the music of your throne
On earth
As it is in Heaven

Let us glorify you
King of Kings
Worship the one
and only True God

Do away with the
Clanging symbols and noisy gongs
That tear apart your heart oh Lord

Teach us Father,
The sound that is pleasing to
Your ears
Tell us oh Lord, what do you think?
What do you want us to sing?
What is the sound
You want to hear?
Oh Lord send us the
Sound of heaven

Purify us,
Cleanse us,
Renew us,
Teach us your ways oh God,
We long to please you.

Lord, if you only you would come
With your spirit, your grace
Anoint us with Love
For one another
Anoint us with fasting,
For your sound
Anoint us with
A passion and zeal
For your house

Your name will be
Re-established on the earth
You will once again be put
In your rightful place
You will once again be exalted
Above all others
Alpha , Omega
Beginning and End
The one,
Who sits on the Throne

In Jesus precious name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment