~The words of the Battlefield of my Mind, and the Ache of my Heart~

Thank You Abba for your merciful love,
Thank You Jesus that you shed your blood for me,
Thank You Holy Spirit that you are with me always.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 10 – Abba


I truly am blessed with an amazing father here on earth, I could not ask for a better dad, always there for me to stand up for me, show me his love, kindness and mercy.

I also am so thankful that our Heavenly Father is such a good father and He loves us so much. He even lets us call Him Abba, a term filled with so much love and adoration. I love that He is always guiding me, always teaching me, and always loving me. I am so blessed that He is with me wherever I go. I am far from perfect, but my father sees me as perfect by the blood of Jesus and that is all the security I need. The miraculous blessing of calling God of the universe Abba!

It seems my next season will look far different than I imagined, I am constantly seeking the Lord in that I am going the direction He is intending for me, I want nothing less than all that the Father has for me. I want to do His will; I want to be the world changer He created me to be. I want to be gentle as a lamb, but fierce as a lion. I know the love of Jesus is power and I know there is a real enemy out there, looking to put me in a lion’s den. I am in the last moments of decisions for my next step and I am trusting in the Lord to show me a clear answer.

I would really appreciate your prayers! I ask for prayer for protection, increased wisdom and discernment in decision making and new relationships.

Thank you so much.

Bless you!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment