~The words of the Battlefield of my Mind, and the Ache of my Heart~

Thank You Abba for your merciful love,
Thank You Jesus that you shed your blood for me,
Thank You Holy Spirit that you are with me always.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 12 – The Air I Breathe


Sometimes, days are just really tough and no matter how hard you try, when you are isolated, you just can’t seem to find the Godly perspective on things. So Lord I ask you, “How do you see me?”
He says:

“Beautiful, lovely, gracious, full of mercy and compassion, kind, gentle, caring, understanding, peaceful, strong, courageous, bold, encouraging, joyful, patient, longsuffering, royalty, daughter of the King of Kings, friend of God and disciple, sister, lover of Jesus.”

Thank you Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit for these gifts.

Lord please help me to see myself as you see me. I need you more than the air I breathe Lord. Thank you for giving me life and for loving me as your child.

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. We all need to hear these things to remember who we are and our purpose here.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete