~The words of the Battlefield of my Mind, and the Ache of my Heart~

Thank You Abba for your merciful love,
Thank You Jesus that you shed your blood for me,
Thank You Holy Spirit that you are with me always.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 13 – Grace


I am so thankful for the grace of God.
There is so much depth to it that I know I will never even come close to fully understanding it
It covers so many of my weaknesses
It helps me through so many days
And so man tough situations
It overwhelms me with peace
And allows me to overcome my circumstances
It gives me comfort, assurance and security
That Jesus Christ is all I need.
It washes over my sins
And purifies my soul
Without it I am lost
Broken, forgotten and desperate
With it I am full of peace and joy of the Lord.
Thank you Lord for covering me with you everlasting Love.

I pray that you come to greater understanding of the Lord’s grace each and every day.
Blessings,

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment