~The words of the Battlefield of my Mind, and the Ache of my Heart~

Thank You Abba for your merciful love,
Thank You Jesus that you shed your blood for me,
Thank You Holy Spirit that you are with me always.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 9 – Privileged


What is the miracle today? Well I was thinking about the fact that I have been trying new recipes for the last month and I haven’t burnt down the house the house yet, I defiantly think God deserves the credit on that one. For real though, I knew that after writing that post yesterday that the Lord was going to challenge me on my truthfulness of finding my Joy in Jesus despite my circumstances. So I am challenged today in that very area and I just really love the peace that comes with knowing and believing the Lord’s plans are far better than our own. I’m so privileged to have the most amazing mentorship around me right now (Thanks Mom, Dad, Kim, and Marilyn). I don’t know what I would do without it! I count my blessings and look forward to what each new day brings!

Thank you Lord that you are my provider!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment