~The words of the Battlefield of my Mind, and the Ache of my Heart~

Thank You Abba for your merciful love,
Thank You Jesus that you shed your blood for me,
Thank You Holy Spirit that you are with me always.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 14 – Prayer Please!



Wow! The Lord sure has me busy fast! I chose a job in faith, believing that this may lay a foundation to propel me and free me into doing the work the Lord will call me too later in my life. I am actually really enjoying it and learning so much every day!

Lately I am so aware and I am amazed at the goodness of God and all the people He has surrounded me with. I am truly blessed! It is so neat to get to know people and see the beauty of how God created them to be. I think the best part about this job that I am doing in a fitness facility is that I truly have the chance to help people through exercise, gain confidence, health and really learn who they are as they spend time physically pushing their bodies. There is so much opportunity in this job position and I am really excited to see where the Lord takes it.

Amidst all the commotion of a new job, training athletes and my own training my bible reading is definitely slipping, I still always manage to find time to read it, but I am not taking time needed to really study scriptures. I know once I get a routine down it will be easier but I ask for your prayers that I will put this at the top of my priorities. I know this time in the word is so crucial for me so that I do not get caught up in the self worship that is so evident all around me. So I ask for your prayers and I thank you so much for all of your support!
May the Lord Bless you with renewed hope and joy this week!

Blessings
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment