~The words of the Battlefield of my Mind, and the Ache of my Heart~

Thank You Abba for your merciful love,
Thank You Jesus that you shed your blood for me,
Thank You Holy Spirit that you are with me always.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 13 – God Is With Us!


I am so thankful that Jesus knows every part of my heart, He knows what I like, what I dislike, and He knows how to win my heart back to Him when all seems lost. In fact He knows my heart so much better than I do and I am constantly learning new things about the way God created me to be as I spend time with Jesus. I am learning to take my disappointments and turn them into experiences where I learn more about who God is and in turn more about whom God created me to be. Often I think I know what I want or what best for me, when really God has had it all is figured out since the moment He created me. So cool! What a relief that I can have complete faith and trust in God and that He knows exactly what He is doing with my life! He will never mislead me, forsake me, lie to me, steal from me, inflict unjust discipline on me, and He will never ever stop loving me! Life is so much simpler and so much more beautiful knowing the God of the universe is interested in my life. God goes with me wherever I go! That is seriously awesome!

Thank you Father that you will never leave me or forsake me! Thank you that you showed me the ultimate example of love by sending Jesus Christ to die on the cross for my sins so that I may one day have salvation. Thank you for sending your spirit to guide me every day. Bless you Abba!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment