~The words of the Battlefield of my Mind, and the Ache of my Heart~

Thank You Abba for your merciful love,
Thank You Jesus that you shed your blood for me,
Thank You Holy Spirit that you are with me always.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Barefoot


Barefoot
(A Song for you)

Chorus
I just want to go barefoot today,
I just want to feel my toes in the sand,
I just want to hear, your still small voice,
Whispering sweet love in my ear,

I don’t feel like hiking boots today,
That mountain, it looks so high,
I just want to stay down here today,
In the gentle ocean breeze

Chorus

The path looks so hard,
The weeds have taken over,
The chill in the air,
Cuts to my soul,
Please, just let me stay with you,

Chorus

I feel you with me,
I feel you with me now,
I don't want to lose your gentle touch,
Would you,
Would you stay with me?


Without you, I have nothing,
Would you keep me,
Close to you?
I long to know your touch,
To feel your heartbeat,
To be one, with you
Always and Forever



Copyright@Alicia Borsoi

No comments:

Post a Comment