~The words of the Battlefield of my Mind, and the Ache of my Heart~

Thank You Abba for your merciful love,
Thank You Jesus that you shed your blood for me,
Thank You Holy Spirit that you are with me always.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 3 - God Speaks To Us!


Wow, when God moves He sure moves fast! It always amazes me how He will be so quiet for such a long period of time, but then, when He speaks, your world can turn upside down in an instant! It is so great! I’m sure glad I don’t live in a time when God is quiet for 400 years! What a blessing that He chooses to speak to us today, despite all of our sin and short comings! He is so gracious and merciful!

Something the Lord has been showing me is how much He actually LOVES my weaknesses! I can feel the Holy Spirit bouncing with Joy inside my spirit. Take a moment to pray and ask the Holy Spirit to show you this! It is so cool! God says, His power works best in our weakness! So sometimes, I just love my mistakes, because God can shine through those moments and His Glory can be seen!

This lesson is a never ending theme in my life, I cannot count how many ways God has used the following verses to show me so much! I guess that’s why at the beginning of this journey, why my blog was titled “When I am Weak, Then I am Strong”.

2Corinthians 12:9-10 NLT
“Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness. So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”

Many Blessings to you today!

Picture: JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment