~The words of the Battlefield of my Mind, and the Ache of my Heart~

Thank You Abba for your merciful love,
Thank You Jesus that you shed your blood for me,
Thank You Holy Spirit that you are with me always.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 6 – Simplicity


I had much swirling through my mind today about what to write but then I felt that those messages were for another day and today was simply this: I am thankful for the miraculous gift of life on this earth. I woke up today, so it meant I had still had a purpose to be fulfilled, I am thankful for this.

Father, thank you for teaching me about the beauty of the simple things in life; making my bed, cooking a meal, the sunrise, the sunset, giving someone a smile and receiving one back. It’s the little things that make life extra special.

I love you Lord Jesus.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment